The Book Group has moved the repair / restoration studio to Ruth, Nevada.
All other services have stayed in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Book Group can help you with any service that involves books or printed matter
Repair or rebind a book or journal which is falling apart
Need for a catalog system for a library or actually cataloging the books
Find the just right set of shelves for a library
Working out the arrangement of the books on those shelves
Have a manuscript written or edited
Help designing a book or getting it printed
Services we regularly provide are:
- Antiquarian book repair, conservation and preservation
- Bible repair and conservation
- Custom binding and rebinding
- Custom Slip Cases and Clamshells Boxes https://magicclamshells.com/ for collectable, delicate, and/or awkwardly sized books, pamphlets, and magazines
The spine was repaired on this 4″ x 4″ book. A Clamshell Box https://magicclamshells.com/ was made with spacers to enlarge the box. Now the book will not get lost when added to it’s place on the shelf.
Services specific to paper and book conservation include:
- Spine repair and replacement
- Page repair — tears, worn edges, and missing pieces
- Resewing (broken or missing stitches)
- Corner repair
- Case and cover repair or replacement
Book Repair/ Restoration :
Book Repair / Restoration is done in Ruth, Nevada. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call / Text 702-286-9144. The shipping address is Book Group 25 Juniper Ruth NV 89319-0513
Evaluation of your items is free. But, you are responsible for the cost of return postage. The current minimum charge for repair is $150.00 an hour with a minimum of two hours. 50% of the total cost is due on signing contract. The remaining 50% due upon completion.